Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween Beetches!

Yeah yeah, shut up, I know I'm late. Halloween was yesterday and now today is All Saints Day as opposed to Hallow's Eve. You know what, you can shut up and let me finish. As they say, better late then never. Now, I haven't actually carved a pumpkin in years, and it's been even longer since I decorated the house for Halloween, so I started by carving my own pumpkin this year, baby steps. I decided to do the same design I entered in the CSCE pumpkin carving contest at school. However I took my time on this one and I also didn't carve my finger and bleed all over the pumpkin. So put your hands together for Trogdooooooooor the Burninator! Yay!


If you don't know who Trogdor is, not only do you not deserve to be in the presence of his depiction, but you can no longer go on living unless you view one of my first posts where I spoke about him. You can also witness his creation and play his game by following the links on that post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home