Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The October from Hell

Not only does this month have the dreadful Friday teh 13th, but it's midterm season. If Freddy came to haunt my dreams, that would be the least of my worries. Starting the 19th, and ending a week later, I'll have the midterms in all six of my classes accounted for. Two on the 19th, two on the 20th, supposed to be one on the 21st, but we'll have none of that, and one on the 25th. That's an average of almost one a day.

However the upside of the month is the partying. On the 20th, Eng Games has our halloween, yes with costumes and everything, at Caprice (across the street from Cafe Campus). On the 26th, ITR has their F1 with dollar drinks. And the day after that, CSCE has their Halloween Lizard Lounge/Pumkin-carving contest. AHHHH! Wonderful engineers!

After this month I'll finally be able to start jamming. I can't wait. I really want to test out my drums in a real setting. Hopefully I'll have my snare drum ready by then, doubtful, but one could always hope. I need a job so i can pay for stuff, mainly my drums. Money would be a good idea, i should start selling the crap on ebay, but that requires money. Son of a Bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home