Monday, February 20, 2006

Holy Carp

Well it's been a while since i've written anything down here, so i figured i'd indulge and just write some random crap. I've been watching the olympics, and boy i love watching the winter olympics, unfortunately, it seems that Canada is really good at getting 4th place. We seem to hear "just out of the medals" a lot. Don't get me wrong, 4th in the olympics is still fantastis, but i'm sure the people that hate that are the athletes that get 4th place. I finally saw the Pocket Dwellers in concert this past weekend too, and i can say that this juno nominated funk band puts on an amazing show. And speaking of music, i've finally actually starting refurbishing my drums, well i've just kinda taken it apart, now all i need is money and/or a job, either one would be nice, but unfortunately places won't give me a job, and nobody will give me money, so i'm kinda stuck right now. I really have nothing to talk about, i haven't been keeping up to speed in the news cause i've been in my bubble the last few weeks, all i've been doing is watching the olympics and kinda doing homework, nothing really interesting actually. All i really have to say is Canada rules in women's hockey, in men's, not so much, but them women can kick some serious ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home