Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I so want one of these

I know, I know, i just posted earlier this week and I'm posting again. I'm sorry, but I just saw these insane things that just deserve a mention. I think this will become a weekly thing because there's just so many things I see that I want. Of course I'll try to post only things that most everybody would want, so if anyone sees anything awesome, drop a line. I can tell you one thing, I'm pretty sure that a lot of people would want these.

The first is something that anybody can make. It's a Lego flame-thrower. Of course how the blocks don't melt is beyond me, but I'm willing to try it out. It's basically a mechanism that pushes a can of butane so that the gas can be expelled onto a flame. If the flame is already there or if it's created by a spark, I don't know. Now this is something we can use for our Engineering Week. check it out in action.



The next item up for scrutiny is the Playstation 3. Now there are probably a lot of people out there that can't wait for this bad boy to come out, and I can tell you one thing, I'm one of them. This bastard is going to be awesome, it's already the shit and it hasn't even hit the market yet. So what if it's going to cost you 900$ canadian when it comes out, I want to see this head to head with the XBox 360 and watch Sony kick Microsoft in the nuts. This thing looks great. Here are a couple of ads for the wonderful PS3. As they say, Play B3yond.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home