Monday, October 23, 2006

Did you hear that Dubya is a tool?!

Actually, this post has nothing to do with George W. Bush. But I'm sure that you can all figure out how he's a tool, you don't need me to tell you. I just needed an eye-catching title like for every other post I've done. In any case, on to the fun stuff.

Incredible how you actually need to write something of substance to be noticed by the people at blogger. I was looking through some of the recommended blogs posted on my blogger dashboard and they all have one thing in common, they all talk about something. I am of the firm belief that these shouldn't be public diaries. It should be fluff, nothing more, just random thoughts. But whatever, they can write anything they want, and so can I, and I will. Wanna fight aboud id?

Oh and apparently Kelly Clarkson is similar to Godsmack, Puddle of Mudd, and 40 Below Summer. Don't believe me, well Pandora told me so.

Right now, I'm in the thick of midterms, so I have a lot to talk about. Well at least about midterms, but i'm not going to bore you with the details. I'll just tell you that it's about time they finish. By this time next week, I'll be finished and I'll have to worry about finals. Yay!

Ok... um, fun stuff... So the first of many Halloween parties to come was held by us on Friday the 20th. And by us, I mean Concordia Eng Games. Polytechnique has their's on the 27th, McGill has their's on the 28th, and ETS has their's on November 1st. Another notable mention is that CSCE is holding their annual pumpkin carving contest on the 27th as well. Here are a few pictures from our Halloween Party which was held at Caprice restaurant on Prince Arthur, really nice place. Sorry I don't have more, but I was busy with other things.

Here's our unappreciated VP Machine basking in the wonders of the festivities, and of course being drunk at 6pm.

Apparently Shanghai Noon was a pretty historically accurate movie.

And here's the impossibly difficult Rubic's Cube.

Our very own Olympian.

Kakashi Sensei with his girlfriend Sakura. Now if you watch the show, you'll realise that this is what we call pedophelia.

The three lovely ladies, by lovely, I mean hideous, and by ladies, I mean guys.

Our very own brown Superman, it's Sunil Kent.

Not only is duct tape an engineers best friend, it's also a cowboy's best friend.

We hog tied the moose.

The winner of the bottle of Jack for the best costume.

Our VPs Finance and Design.

Here's the math chick with the safety first aerobic instructor and the duct tape cowboy.
Me posing for the camera in my home-made Shinigami outfit. In case you're wondering, I'm supposed to be Sosuke Aizen's replacement.

Looks like Elvis in his late years. He's finally left the building, it's about time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home