Monday, October 16, 2006

Google should buy me for $1.65 billion

So it might be old news now, but Google is finally jumping on the YouTube band wagon now by buying them out for $1.65 billion. If you're thinking that that's a lot of money, you're damn right it is. It'd take me a long time to spend all that green (or blue, purple, green, red, brown if it was Canadian money). Google can buy me out for that much and they can advertise all over me if they wanted. But like all things that involve money, there's a downside to it all. YouTube sucks now! That's right, you heard it here first, probably not, but just pretend. Google has found a way to destroy YouTube. There's this program that finds all copyrighted material, well maybe not all because technology sucks too, on the site and deletes it. Yes kiddies, this means I cannot watch Robot Chicken on YouTube anymore, thank God for torrents. At least my drum videos are safe for the time being.

And for all those nay-sayers, the Koivu-Higgins-Ryder line is rockin' the Casbah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home