Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Finally over...

...until the next round. That's right everybody, midterm exams are finally over, at least until the next round of exams, but that's not as bad, because not all classes have two midterms. Because of these stupid midterms, I was unable to party for Halloween this weekend due to lack of sleep. However, I was lucky enough to see the final 10 minutes of Saturday Night Live, well you might consider that lucky. And seeing as how I'm a fan of percussion, any percussion really, this just had to be mentioned. Beck was performing that night, and he played a song called Clap Hands, however it was somewhat different than most songs. Here's a clip of that song performed on another show minus the marionettes.


I really don't think that I should have learned how to embed these youtube videos on a blog because now I'm just overdoing it. But whatever, it gives me something to do when I'm bored as shit. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home