Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Been a long time

Damn it's been a while. I just feel that blogs are kinda stupid if you have nothing to say, and it seems that for a long while, I didn't have anything to say, and I still don't, but it doesn't matter because I'm going to say stuff anyway. This way I can introduce this blog again just in case I'll need to use it in the near future.

Alright, so it seems that I was wrong about our beloved Canadiens, because they did start sucking, and they sucked hard. In any case, the Ottawa Senators seem to be on a rampage and have the ability to win the cup. But that's neither here nor there, because Canada won gold at the IIHF World Hockey Championships.

School finished for the year, but I'm still in summer school because I'm an idiot, this makes it almost 2 straight years that I'm in school without a break, yay! The price to pay to be lazy and wanting to graduate next year. Hopefully I'll have a job by the end of thhe month just to break up the routine.

Last time I posted I said Merry Christmas, this time I'll say have a great summer vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home